Information Security Analyst
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
RYANAIR is looking to enhance their Security Information team and have an exciting opportunity for a Information Security Analyst that will work closely with project teams, including architects, technical and business owners to ensure that Information Security projects are delivered securely, protecting customer and employee data and ensuring compliance with the Information Security policies and standards.
- Scope, arrange and support penetration testing and vulnerability testing and track remediation to a close on time;
- Provide end to end engagement on a wide range of business projects ensuring that security is built in by design.
- Articulate risk in technical and non-technical terminology so that it can be interpreted by Information Technology and business individuals;
- Define Information Security requirements for each project and ensure that they are fulfilled prior to going into service
- Carry out PCI impact assessments on projects where appropriate;
- Provide security architecture and design consultations to product teams, to help them build applications that are secure from the start.
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Jiira.
- At least 2 years of experience in application security.
- Required essential experience skills and qualifications- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience - security qualifications.
- Previous experience developing and delivering security software tools.
- Experience with security in service-oriented architectures and web services.
- Experience of Information security and compliance standards e.g. PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR.
- Detailed technical knowledge of at least two of: application security, system security, network security, authentication/authorization protocols, or cryptography. Hands-on experience in at least one of the above.
- Experience in threat modeling and risk identification.
- Ability to handle interruptions and work well under frequent context switches.
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Flight tickets discount