B1 Engineer - Dublin (DUB)
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a B1 engineer to be based in their hangar in Dublin airport.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aircraft engineer to join Europes leading airline in one of their primary engineering maintenance facilities. Ryanair currently has a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737-800 series aurcraft.
- Maintenance on Ryanair aircraft
Experience and Qualifications:
- B1 License
- Type rating on B737-800 an advantage
- Line experienced
- Hangar maintenance an advantage
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work shift
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you!