Engineering Maintenance Co-ordinator - Graduate
Ryanair is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Planning Coordinator. Based in our Head Office in Dublin, the successful candidate will work with our team of experienced engineers throughout the Ryanair network to plan maintenance on our fleet of over 400 Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
This is an excellent role for a recent graduate to gain experience in Europes leading airline as we grow our fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024 and also prepare to introduce the Boeing Max. The successful candidate will gain an excellent understanding of maintenance planning in a busy environment.
- Monitoring and planning forecasting aircraft maintenance.
- Ensuring that aircraft are in the correct locations to enable maintenance to be carried out.
- Managing fleet utilization.
- Assisting the Maintenance Controller with management of the fleet.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to adapt and react to a fast changing operational environment
- Good computer literacy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to work shifts