Senior HR Generalist
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Services (PAMS) and Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Services (SAMS) are both engineering services company’s supporting Ryanair’s engineering function at Prestwick and Stansted Airport respectively. We are currently recruiting for an Senior HR Generalist who will be based at Stansted airport who will be tasked with the responsibility for management and oversight of the HR function at PAMS and SAMS. This role would involve dealing with an ever expanding headcount and is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and self-directed individual. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Europe’s leading airline and to work in an exciting and ever changing environment. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
Ryanair is Europe’s favorite airline, carrying over 120m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
The HR Manager’s role includes:
- Overall management of the HR function
- Employee and Industrial Relations
- Full involvement in Disciplinary and Grievance investigations
- Personnel Administration (contracts of employment, letters etc)
- Management Reports
- Internal communications
- Additional duties of supporting function
- Liaising with our client airlines HR department
- HR degree or masters essential
- Must be flexible
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- Ability to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the importance of processes and procedures
- Ability to seek and find solutions swiftly
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc)
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you!