Accounts Payable Manager
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable manager to join our Finance team.
Based in our Dublin office, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Accounts Payable team and coordinating the activities and workload of the Accounts Payable function in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of financial processes and internal controls. The role will report to the Head of Payments and will involve significant interaction with all departments within the organisation.
The Accounts Payable Manager will manage a team of twelve and will be required to analyse data, provide reports to management as needed and continually evaluate current processes for areas of improvement.
- Oversee the day to day activities of the Accounts Payable team ensuring invoices are processed, authorised for payment and settled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure a complete and accurate payment forecast is generated on a weekly basis.
- Ensure master data is set up and maintained in line with internal controls.
- Effectively manage the team ensuring they are provided with training, support and direction.
- Interact with both internal and external auditors and ensure processes are SOX compliant.
- Take a leadership role in driving process change to better enable and enhance the Accounts Payable function.
- Recently qualified or finalist accountant.
- 3 - 5 years finance experience with a minimum of 2 years management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible team player, willing to take on new challenges.
- Experience implementing controls and driving efficiencies in a fast-moving environment.
- Knowledge of SAP and workflow systems is desirable.
- Experience working in a multi-currency and multi entity environment.
- Strong user of excel.