Customer Care Administrator - Temporary - Languages
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
120m passengers choose to fly with us this year and through our ‘’Always Getting Better’’ programme we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations. Whether it is via social media, on the phone or online, we are on hand to provide vital support to our customers when they need it most. The continued drive to improve our customer experience has been reflected in the record passenger numbers and load factors we have had over the last 3 years.
Ryanair is currently recruiting a new member for our Pre - Court team working within our Customer Service department. This team deals with written complaints received from customers and claims companies with a focus on those regarding EU261.
Our Pre Court Team respond to customer correspondence both electronic and by post and is based at our offices in Airside Business Park, Swords (voted one of the top 10 coolest offices in Dublin).
Successful candidates will be energetic, committed, able to work on their own initiative while being part of our winning team.
This contract runs until 31.03.18
- Reply to daily written correspondence in line with our service levels and procedures.
- Working to weekly deadlines in a fun, dynamic, friendly environment.
- Working with Lawyers and Insurers on a regular basis.
- Reporting and communicating service problems and devising solutions.
Apart from English, you must also be fluent in one other one of the following French/Spanish/Italian/German
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with formal letter writing in English OR Spanish
- Fluency in English and one of the following French/Spanish/Italian/German
- Flexible, diplomatic and tactful people who can work under pressure
- Friendly, energetic, enthusiastic people
- Previous experience in customer service would be great
- Flexibility with working hours may be required occasionally