Ground Operations Controller
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Ground Operations Controller to join our team.
Based in our 24 Operations centre in our Dublin Office, the successful candidate will work as part of a team with responsibility for:
- Being the point of contact and direction to all (non-base) airports in our network
- Identification, highlighting and immediate resolution of under-performance by airports in the areas of punctuality, ancillary revenue collection, customer service issues and safety & security.
- Production of timely, accurate and informative reports.
- Ensure that all Ryanair information systems are correctly updated where appropriate (including Ryanair.com)
- Problem solving
The successful candidate will be self motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible and will be able to demonstrate:
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in a 2nd European language would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word & Excel (MS Office and/or ECDL would be an advantage)
- Full driving licence
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with Ryanair route network & terms & conditions