Flight Operations Administrator - Stansted
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Flight Operations Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will be based Stansted and will report to the Deputy Chief Pilot Regulatory Compliance (DCPRC) and the Deputy Chief Pilot Line Operations (DCP-LO). FOASTN performs the duties specified below. The FOASTN will also assist the DFS-CP on request and will liaise with RBCs and BCs as required.
Duties of this role will include:
1. Provide administrative support to the RBCs, Deputy Chief Pilots (DCPs LO and RC), and to the Chief Pilot (CP).
2. Comply with the processes attributable to the FOASTN in OMA and OM Service Provider processes for amendment of manuals.
3. In the absence of the FOADUB distribute weekly updates including FCI/SPI and MEMO booklets etc, including posting these on crewdock and e platforms.
4. Deputise in CHO during FOADUB absence
5. Follow up on internal reports to ensure closure of items within required time frames including BCR, FOPS and NPFO meetings, ASR Review and Audits, etc.
6. Draft weekly DCP report in DCP absence.
7. Plan advertising, interviews and post appointment training for new base captain positions.
8. Assist with FOPS base set up prior to new base launches and visit bases in advance of NAA inspections as requested by CP.
9. Visit bases at request of DCPs.
10. Remain current as an auditor for the Compliance Department.
11. Maintain the offline folder, ensuring it is current by 17:00 UTC on Wednesday.
12. Monitor CI 6 compliance across the network informing the CP/DCP of pilot non-compliance monthly.
13. Plan travel and hotac arrangements for management pilot travel/hotac, roadshows etc.
14. Conduct monthly AIP review, EASA NPA and EASA SIB review.
15. Complete a daily (Mon-FRI) NOTAM review and advise Perf Dept and RYR OPS accordingly.
16. Monitor and track New Routes/Destinations and Roster assignments required for initial operations. Include current status in DCPRC weekly report.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Ability to work proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Third level degree in a related area or experience in a similar role desirable