Theoretical Knowledge Instructor (tki)
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 2300 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in over 33 countries with a fleet of over 450 Boeing 737 aircraft. In addition, Ryanair has confirmed deliveries of the Boeing 737 Max ‘Gamechanger’ aircraft from 2019 onwards.
We have a team of more than 15,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance and have an industry leading 33-year safety record. We currently have exciting opportunities for Theoretical Knowledge Instructors within our industry recognised Flight Training Department.
Working for Ryanair’s ATO, based in the UK, you will be delivering the highest quality of classroom instruction to our new entry and existing pilots. This will be a combination of Boeing 737 Type Rating Technical Training and general instructional duties as described in the Terms of Reference.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an outstanding remuneration package. The role is open to all individuals with relevant aviation experience. Previous experience within in airline or ATO training environment is desirable; however, equivalent experience within a general aviation, engineering or aviation lecturing background will also be considered.
Please note that this a permanent non-flying position.
Suitable experience includes, but is not limited to:
TKI, FI(A), CPL/ATPL holder, Aviation Lecturer, Aircraft Engineer.
- Technical Training - Technical Refresher training/ New Entry Course Technical Training
- Flight Crew Performance Training and Checking
- Ground School Technical updates, Courseware, Presentations and e-learning.
- Course preparation for new entry Pilots.
- New Entry Course Introduction day
- Examination & Invigilation of ALL Course Examination (Technical and SOP)
- CBT Training days (Technical Training)
- Technical and Ground School query system administration
- EFOS queries
- iPad Crew support
- Ground School Course updates - All Relevant training programmes
- SFI/TRI/TRE Interviews (SOP/ Theoretical Knowledge Examinations)
- Technical Projects at the discretion of the ATO Manager.
- Previous aviation experience (as described above)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English Speaker
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Previous Boeing 737 Experience
- Previous experience as a TKI in an airline or ATO environment
- Previous experience with Computer Based Training Software
Candidates must possess all the essential requirements listed above. Additional further training and qualifications will be provided for successful candidates where required.