Junior Pilot Roster Analyst - Graduate
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Junior Pilot Roster Analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will work as part of our Flight Operations department and will be based in our new Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords on fixed term contract.
We are looking for people who are keen to learn and quick to adapt in a fast changing environment. Owing to the precise and organised nature of Ryanair's Flight Operations, it is important that candidates exhibit a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close knit team and to gain extensive experience. If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
As a Rostering Analyst you will gain experience across a wide range of flight operations activities.
This role is suitable for a candidate with a background in supply chain or logistics as it focuses on effectively utilising resources to maximise operational efficiency. You will be responsible for:
- Efficiently plan and co-ordinate Ryanair crew rosters for flight and training duties; ensuring flight coverage is maintained and crew remain qualified to conduct their duties
- Maintain and deliver industry leading roster patterns to ensure that rosters are balanced and all annual leave is planned in accordance with EASA regulations.
- Scheduling of pilot training activities including initial courses, upgrades and recurrent training.
- Working within a team of analysts interacting with other key departments within Ryanair; liaising with flight crew to resolve planning conflicts
- Using a suite of reports to generate daily / weekly / monthly / annual reports
- Assist with any other tasks that are reasonably required to carry out the daily operation of a Flight Operations Department
- Candidates must be highly organised with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines and be able to multi task
- Candidates should be able to work on their own initiative and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be open minded, excited about learning new skills, and have a strong work ethic
Ideally you would have:
- Position is suitable for a graduate with strong analytical skills; qualification or background in operations / supply chain / logistics / transport management or engineering.
- Successful candidates will have proven numeric, administrative & computer skills.
- Candidates ideally should have previous crewing/ rostering or resource management experience but may not be necessary as full training will be provided.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!