Graduate Engineer - Performance Department
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Graduate Engineer working in their Performance department.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to develop their skills in Europes leading airline. The successful candidate will join Ryanair’s Performance Engineering department, providing support in the areas of aircraft performance, fleet mass & balance and the company’s EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) program. The successful candidate will also play an integral role in supporting the introduction of the 737MAX into Ryanair’s operation.
Duties will include:
- Conduct airport and runway obstacle analyses and the production and maintenance of take-off and landing performance databases.
- Evaluation of potential new airports and supporting company airport categorisation process.
- Produce payload/range analyses for potential new routes.
- Monitor and assess the operational impact of NOTAM, AIS and Navtech publications.
- Revise and maintain currency of airfield briefing documentation.
- Publish and maintain load control data in accordance with Ryanair Fleet Weight program.
- Revision of the Ryanair Performance Manual, Load Control Manual and Ryanair Loading Schedule (load sheet).
- Respond and provide feedback to crews on all performance and load control related issues.
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) applications.
- Experience working in an airline in a Tech Services or Performance Engineering role;
- Excellent technical knowledge of the B737ng.
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Be ambitious with a strong focus on achievement.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both in-person and by electronic means.
- Demonstrate a strong potential to take on a management role.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.