Ops Control Technical Analyst
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Operations Control Technical Analyst to join their Flight Operations team.
Based in our Head Office in Dublin, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing support to users of Flight Ops IT Systems
- Dealing with application support from external IT system suppliers
- Supporting/developing in-house systems with Ryanair Labs
- Finding improvements in current systems and business processes
- Supporting the administration of Ryanair EFB system
- Air Traffic Managment related project work under the Single European Sky initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of latest web technologies
- Good understanding of programming and/or application development.
- Data analysis / manipulation
- Knowledge of Airline IT systems advantageous
- Knowledge of ATM/SES advantageous
A high degree of flexibility will be required and the successful candidate should possess:
- The ability to hold a Dublin Airport Airside ID
- The ability to work and communicate effectively under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and strong outgoing personality