Web Insight Analyst
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Travel Labs Poland, a Ryanair company is looking for Web Insight Analyst to join the Digital Experience team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s biggest airlines in a fast paced and challenging environment.
We have approximately forty million visitors a month to our web sites from across Europe. Slight changes in conversion rates make a big difference and it is critical that everything that we want to measure on the site and app is tagged correctly. In this role you will work within the Insight team that supports Marketing and Digital Experience. This role is critical for the business to help identify and communicate insight that can help improve web conversion.
- Understand the key figures that the team produces and the process that has been taken to get these
- Perform deep dives and build models using site analytics data (both raw clickstream and from automated tools) that help us understand customer and market behaviours.
- Interpret the business meaning and recommendations from the reporting and modelling that has been done.
- Identify potential efficiencies in these processes and scope with BI to automate
- Understand all sources of data available and how to query them to accurately produce figures that the business can make decisions on.
- Understand and gather site analytics business requirements and communicate to BI, become the point of contact between site analytics team and BI
- Support the delivery of daily and weekly reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom dashboards and reporting solutions for site analytics to facilitate in more timely delivery of insight
- 2-3 years experience on standard industry web analytics tools e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics, Coremetrics etc. (ideally within online ecommerce)
- Working knowledge of and a desire to use different analytical coding languages (python, SQL, R) and tools (Tableau, Qlikview) for understanding business and customer performance using click behaviour
- Experience of visualising and interpreting data and communicating this to help inform business decisions.
- Degree in a technical subject (maths, engineering, computer studies, economics)
- Experience with Microsoft office suite and strong excel skills
- Ability to relay technical knowledge to stakeholders with various levels of technical knowledge
- Highly numerate, with a desire to understand customer behaviour through data
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work on technical projects proactively Attention to detail and good time management and prioritisation skills a must
- Understanding of and experience in website tagging
- Knowledge of marketing channel attribution
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Flight tickets discount