Web Insight Analyst
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Travel Labs Poland, a Ryanair company is looking for Web Insight Analyst to join the Digital Experience team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s biggest airlines in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Our team develop insights that get applied across the website and the customer experience based on customer behaviours observed on website and through their booking history. This is fed to senior management to make key strategic decisions and to various departments in the business, especially Digital Experience, Brand Communications, Customer Service, Operations and PR.
Working as part of the web analytics team – currently 2 analysts
Close working with BI to automate the regular reporting, especially our new automation analyst)
Close working with wider insight team (currently 8 in total) who work across market research, customer analytics, data science and reporting.
- Understand the key figures that the team produces and the process that has been taken to get these
- Perform deep dives using site analytics data (both raw clickstream and from automated tools) that help us understand customer and market behaviours and provide recommendations that will feed into the optimisation roadmap or future design of our web and app.
- Interpret the business meaning and recommendations from the reporting and modelling that has been done.
- Develop custom dashboards and reporting solutions for site analytics to facilitate in more timely delivery of insight.
- Identify potential efficiencies in our processes and scope with BI automation team to optimise and automate.
- Understand all sources of data available and how to query them to accurately produce figures and insight that the business can make decisions on.
- Understand and gather site analytics tagging requirements and communicate to developers, become one of the points of contact between site analytics team and product teams.
- Involvement in the delivery of daily and weekly insight reporting.
- Become one of the main points of contact for analytics in the business and have the ability to recognise when and where analytics data can add value to the business.
- Keep up to date with new features within our analytics tool and maintain a knowledge of any new trends or tools in the market that could be beneficial to the business.
- Understanding of and experience in website tagging
- Knowledge of marketing channel attribution
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Flight tickets discount