The Digital Experience Optimisation Analyst
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 350 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 119m this year to 200m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw, Poland. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the world’s most visited airline website and with the largest CRM database, slight changes in conversion rates make a big difference to the orders that are made. In this role you will work across the Insight and Digital Experience teams to effectively test, analyse and measure digital experience strategies. This role is critical for the business to help identify and communicate insight that can help improve flight order and travel extras cross-sell/upsell.
Our team develop reports, insights and targeting that get applied across the website and the customer experience based on customer behaviours observed on website and through their booking history. This is fed to senior management to make key strategic decisions around our Digital platforms.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3-5 years commercial experience in an analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject (Maths, Engineering, Economics, Science)
- Knowledgeable on standard industry web analytics tools e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics, Coremetrics etc. (ideally within online ecommerce)
- Highly skilled and experienced in programming languages for data analysis (e.g. R, Python, SAS, SQL)
- Deep understanding of the principles of A/B testing
- Able to communicate insights effectively through the right visualisation and simple commentary
- Experience the Microsoft office suite and excel skills
- Usage of advanced reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) for data visualization would be an advantage
- Be an analytical point of contact for the Digital Experience team, looking at how insight can be applied to the day-to-day running of the team responsible for design of new functionality and optimisation of the website and targeted customer comms programme
- Setting up and evaluating KPIs for our pre/post booking programmes in an efficient manner
- Weekly reporting on the effectiveness of the programmes
- Working with BI to ensure that the data is captured from the system in the right format
- Suggesting robust statistical tests to evaluate the effectiveness of site changes
- Working with data scientists in the Insight Team to feed into requirements for algorithms / models and be able to suggest how these should be used for targeting, reporting and insight for the digital experience team across website, app and CRM
- Involved in the delivery of insight and reporting on a daily and weekly basis to various teams throughout the business
- Involved in the evaluation of marketing actions and longer term plans in each market, working closely with the brand comms and market sales & marketing teams to fully understand what actions are taking place in each market and other factors affecting them.
- Work closely with the customer analytics and market research areas of the insight team to generate joined-up insights that result in the right changes being made to the customer experience.
- Collaborate with other teams within the business to help support their data and insight requirements
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Sport card (Multisport Plus)
- Private Healthcare
- Flight ticket discount
- Wide range of projects