Ryanair, Europe’s favourite airline have an exciting opportunity for a recruiter with 1-4 years experience to come on board and join our Pilot Recruitment function. (A strong graduate with HR/Recruitment experience will be considered)
With 40+ aircraft being delivered over the next 12 months and a further 300 on order this is a busy and exciting period for our Pilot Recruitment Team. This position will offer candidates the opportunity to progress their career in a dynamic and challenging environment as we look to double the size of the airline over the next 7 years. Based in our Dublin HQ, this role reports into The Head of Talent Acquisition.
Our pilot recruitment team work extremely hard and are responsible for hiring over 1000 pilots on an annual basis but given our continued growth the lads need a helping hand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a link between Flight Ops and recruitment.
- Manage the A-Z Pilot Recruitment process.
- Source and pipeline future talent.
- Organise and attend roadshows and networking events.
- Ensure all Cadet, Direct Entry and Non-Type Rated courses planned for the year are filled in advance
- Gathering market intelligence.
- Ensure Ryanair are known as an employer of choice.
- Plan and manage SIM/HR assessment days.
- Work closely with the Ryanair training centre in East Midlands to ensure course plans are adhered to.
- At this point we could list lots of pre-requisites like can you dance on one leg whilst singing Don't look back in anger, or can you recite Beethoven's symphony but in a nut shell we would like to hire somebody who is not afraid of hard graft and putting in a good shift. Ryanair is like no other place that you will have worked at and hard work is rewarded.
- Flexibility to travel to Pan European roadshows and networking events as well as SIM/HR assessments in Stansted Airport.
- Team player (this is a big one for us)
- EU passport.
Staff travel goes without saying