Front End Developer - Wrocław
Ryanair Labs Wrocław is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Wrocław, Dublin and Madrid, creating Europe's Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best IT developers Wroclaw has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We are looking for talented front end developers to join our new digital development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our website and user interfaces across all channels. We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced retail environment is essential. You will be joining Ryanair Labs office in Wrocław.
Your responsibilities as a Front-end Developer will include:
- Delivering best in class user interfaces across the Ryanair.com platform
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using Agile work practices
- Driving best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Assisting analysts and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team
Here's what we're looking for:
- Someone open for relocating to Wrocław
- 3+ years of professional web development experience
- Experience working with systems written in Java or similar
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Here's what would be nice to have:
- Comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment Background in SVG libraries like SVG and Raphael
- Good experience with mobile web app development
- Knowledge of the most popular build system like Grunt and Gulp
- Experience with TDD/BDD and continuous integration environment
You'd be a great fit if you:
- Raise the bar for your team technically, and are tenacious, curious and collaborative in all aspects of your work
- Are a quick learner and have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working in an environment with a lot of context and minimal guidance
- If you have a Github account, have contributed to open source projects, have a personal project of which you're particularly proud or are currently getting neck-deep in a new technology that you're really excited about, tell us all about it in your cover letter!
Working in Ryanair Labs Wrocław is an opportunity to join our digital development team at an exciting time with an ambitious road map to become digital leaders and pioneers.
The work that you do will be seen by the millions of customers across Europe!
- Contract of employment
- Flight tickets discount
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Brand new office in the city center
- Amazing atmosphere