Ground Operations Controller
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Ground Operations Controller to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in our new Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords.
The primary functions of our Ground Operations control team is to
- Become the point of contact and direction to all (non-base) airports in our network
- Identify, highlight and immediately resolve areas of under-performance by airports.
- Ensure that Ryanair policies, procedures and contractual agreements are being adhered to.
- Co-ordinate and produce informative reports between Ryanair internal departments and airports on key performance areas such as
- Customer service issues
- Ancillary revenues
- Safety & security audits
- Ensure that all Ryanair information systems are correctly updated where appropriate.
- Authorisation of invoices for ad-hoc ground handling and EU261 care
- General Administration Duties and ad-hoc reporting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Ryanair policies and procedures
- Second European language is desirable
- Knowledge of Newskies / Worldtracer / Netline / Immigration / Operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have flexible approach and ability to remain diplomatic and tactful whilst working under pressure
- Strong team player with a flexible work style and ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing work demands
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual looking to thrive and progress in an expanding company