Flight Operations Graduate Programme
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of more than 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. In 2017/18 we will carry 129m passengers and will fly 200m by 2024.
Due to our continued growth, our Operations Control Centre are recruiting a Flight Operations Graduate to be located at our offices at Airside Business Park, Swords. Within this programme you’ll gain fast-track experience of working across all parts our Operation Control Centre and will be part of a strong team delivering industry leading performance and punctuality. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to hit the ground running and kick start their career.
The successful candidate will undergo an intensive training programme within Ryanair’s Flight Operations Control Centre covering multiple areas including Ground Operations Control, Crew Control and Flight planning as a Graduate Operations Officer.
Duties will include:
- Central point of contact and direction to all airports on the Ryanair network
- Monitoring of flight movements and flight planning
- Tracking and analysis of crew flight duties
- Punctuality analysis to deliver improvements in On-Time-Performance
- Developing and implementing solutions to day to day operational problems
- Preparation of operational data driven reports
- Assisting with the development of efficient, cost effective solutions to operational disruptions
- A 2:1 degree with a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical ability to drive efficiency, quality and continuous improvements
- Ability to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc)