Information Security Risk and Compliance Analyst
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility to develop and maintain the Ryanair Information Security Risk & Compliance frameworks.
- Support business relationships with the internal and external security auditors and regulators
- Partner with internal teams to ensure successful security programs that align with compliance requirements – PCI, GDPR, SOX
- Manage and conduct risk assessments and Information Security audits
- Establish information and security risk metrics for reporting
- Conduct third party risk assessments
- Enhance risk and vulnerability assessment initiatives
- Assist with aligning controls to show how they are mitigating information security risk
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to identify and assess security risks and recommend mitigating controls
- Work with the Information Security Technical teams to communicate Technical risk to the business leaders
• 2+ years of experience in information security risk analysis, auditing, compliance, policies, and overall governance and communication
• Experience with industry standard security frameworks such as NIST, ISO , COBIT.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in Business, Information Security, or Information Technology.
• Possess either of the following certifications CISA, CRISC, GIAC, CISM, or CISSP Certifications
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Sport card (Multisport Plus)
- Private Healthcare
- Flight ticket discount
- Wide range of projects