Customer Service Manager
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 100 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
120m passengers choose to fly with us this year and through our ‘’Always Getting Better’’ programme we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations. Whether it is via social media, on the phone or online, we are on hand to provide vital support to our customers when they need it most. The continued drive to improve our customer experience has been reflected in the record passenger numbers and load factors we have had over the last 3 years.
As Manager of Customer Service, you are responsible for designing new customer service processes along with improving our existing processes. You will be an expert on the customer experience and you will work with various teams both in Customer Services and the Business Unit to improve quality, automation and efficiency. You will report to the Senior Director of Service.
- Support strategy development and leads implementation of new initiatives and operations.
- Responsible for developing and implementing with key stakeholders the digital customer service improvement roadmap
- Use a broad and deep understanding of concepts to develop solutions to problems and critical issues.
- Responsible for working on activities that are related to emerging and critical business need.
- Working on problems that may have significant impact on business success while also taking on challenges that address future business needs.
- Lead the automation and contact reduction plan
- Contributes and generates new ideas to support the overall area or business.
- Ability to manage the most complex and critical problems/projects.
- By having a highly specialised level of business acumen, you will have the ability to identify, establish and introduce best practice by having a good understanding of the bigger picture and what drives company strategy.
- Establish relationships with other managers throughout the organisation to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on impacts of process, policy and product changes.
- Have the ability to reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Travel to various Ryanair and outsource partner locations as required.
Here is what we are looking for:
- BA/BS in an appropriate field is required and MBA a plus.
- Qualified candidates should have 5+ years’ experience at a Management level, 2+ years of this within a Customer Experience/service environment.
- Experience in delivering strategic solutions, organizational development, process reengineering is essential.
- A local and global business perspective.
- A successful track record in leading projects
- Results focussed driven individual is a must.
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required.
- Effective balance of strategic vision and tactical execution.
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships and to influence peers, managers, senior executives and other teams.
- Excellent Problem Solving and Decision-Making Skills
- Available to Travel (approximately 50% of time, mainly within the EU)