Reservations Support Agent - Contract
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 78 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
We are inviting applications for the position of Reservations Support Agent. The purpose of this position is to assist in the smooth running of the Ryanair operation. The successful candidate will be hard working, energetic, self-motivated with a natural ability in problem solving.
This contract will run until 31.03.18 and is based in our Swords HQ.
Hours of operation: Mon – Fri 09.00 – 18.00 with weekend cover required approximately one weekend in 6.
- Providing support for all Ryanair European call centres
- Providing support to the New Skies help desk
- Handle calls from the special needs assistance line.
- Handle chats from our online chat service.
- Producing Ryanair.com credit card vouchers & liaise with Ryanair partners.
- Manage customers travel insurance queries.
- Handle calls from Ryanair.com credit card customers.
- Assist Customer Services department and provide feed back.
- General administration duties and adhoc reporting.
- Excellent telephone manner and a proactive approach to dealing with errors and complaints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Second language is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Availability and ability to work weekend cover
- Knowledge of Ryanair policies & procedures
- Previous Airline experience
- Previous Call Centre experience
- Available immediately