B737 Rated Captains Poland Ryanair Sun
Ryanair Sun, a standalone business unit of the Ryanair Group, has had a successful launch this summer and is well and truly up and running operating both charter and scheduled flights. With our current fleet of 5 x B737-800s, and plans for expansion in summer 2019, we are now seeking experienced B737 Captains and First Officers to operate a combination of charter flying in summer and schedule flying in winter. We have direct local contracts available with Ryanair Sun at all of our Polish bases. One-day assessments will be held at London-Stansted with flights to attend provided on the Ryanair network.
What We Require From You!
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid).
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time (All Applications)
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline.(All Applications)
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered). (Non-Rated Application)
- Minimum 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series.(Rated Application)
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”. i.e. the B737 300-900 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC) course commencement date.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Must have operated on B737 300-900 as Commander within the 36 months prior to the course start date. (Rated Application)
What We Can Offer You!
- Outstanding earnings potential - Captains earn €169 per scheduled block hour flown. (Average of 850 flown annually).
- Local Polish direct contracts.
- The best roster, 5 on 4 off in winter and 5 on 3 off in summer. Guaranteed days off.
- A variety of Scheduled and Charter flying.
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – supported by one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Fastest Time to Command.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019