Finance Manager - Inflight Sales
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager - Inflight Sales.
The successful candidate will be reporting to Head of Operational Finance.
Based in our Dublin Office, the successful candidate will work as part of our Finance team with responsibility for:
- Lead the inflight finance team.
- Daily operational management of our network of third party catering companies that service over 430 aircraft across 87 bases.
- Development and implementation of efficiency and cost reduction strategies.
- Data analytics, development and monitoring of KPIs across the inflight sales division.
- Management of commercial relationships with key suppliers, including contract negotiation.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for inflight sales division.
- Lead the preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts for inflight sales division.
- Management of back office IT operations for inflight sales.
- Management of in-house cash processing facilities at STN and DUB.
- Supporting senior management across the organisation on ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- A commercially focused qualified accountant, with minimum 2 to 3 years post qualification experience in a large corporate environment with experience of leading and developing a team.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills are essential together with a keen attention to detail. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and have developed strong interpersonal and communications skills.