Finance Manager - Ancillary Sales
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager - Ancillary Sales.
Based in our Dublin Office, the successful candidate will work as part of our Finance team with responsibility for:
- Daily operational management of our network of third party catering companies that service over 415 aircraft across 87 bases.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for inflight sales and costs.
- Lead the preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts for inflight sales and costs.
- Management of back office IT operations for inflight sales.
- Management of inhouse cash processing facilities at STN and DUB.
- Manage commercial relationships with key suppliers.
- Lead and performance manage the inflight finance team.
- Systems, management reporting & adhoc projects.
- Qualified Accountant, with minimum 2 to 3 years post qualification experience in practice or a large corporate environment.
- Excellent analytical skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong commercial acumen and excellent communications skills.