Pilot Rostering Supervisor
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 130m p.a. on more than 2,100 daily flights from 87 bases, a fleet of 402 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
As the business grows and as part of Ryanair’s commitment to deliver a great service to our pilots, we are now hiring a Pilot Rostering Supervisor to join our Pilot Rostering team, reporting to the Head of Pilot Rostering.
We look for people who are keen to learn and quick to adapt. You’ll also need a head for data, the ability to communicate effectively and ideally experience of working in a busy, deadline-driven environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision, training and mentoring of Rostering Analysts
- Effective reporting on KPI’s to Rostering Manager
- Meeting Targets for roster coverage, hours and Annual Leave
- Compliance with FTLS (Flight time Limitations), Company procedures and Pilot Base Agreements.
- Ensuring communications are responded to in agreed timeframes – Pilot Queries, telephone calls, Live chat and email.
- Interaction with other key departments – Crew Control, Operations, IT, HR and Payroll
- Constant improvements to processes and the service we deliver to our pilots
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload under pressure.
- Ability to motivate and lead team members
- Excellent time management skill.
- Ability to solve problems in a quick and diligent manner.
- Previous rostering / crew planning experience, working knowledge of Flight Time Limitations and Ryanair procedures would be a distinct advantage.
Closing Date: 10th November