Data Analyst with Aviation Experience
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Data Scientists, Designers and Product Owners, who will own their work from the initial idea to the final implementation. The role will allow for opportunities to work in a variety of areas such as logistics, predictive maintenance, MRO, fuel management, flight optimization and anything else that you may think of, or that will come your way.
- Knowledge of aviation engineering
- Proven problem solver – the ability to come up with unique solutions to unique problems
- Analytically minded, solid numeracy skills and great attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a engineering field (Aviation, Mechanics, Mechatronics)
- Professional experience in working with data, for instance in Excel
- Proven track record of being able to deliver insight with the ability to visualise and explain a model to a target audience.
- Willing to gain knowledge across a range of technologies (Python, R, SQL etc)
- Programming skills (Python, R, SQL)
- Wide range of projects
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Flight tickets discount