Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Travel Labs Poland, a Ryanair company, is dedicated to hiring the best IT talent that Poland has to offer, where software developers can have the freedom to work on game changing projects that will have an impact on our business from day one. Whether it is a new tool for pilots or a new product for our website, you won’t be bored and we will keep you busy, after all, we are Europe’s favourite airline and we have the most visited travel website in Europe.
The role of HR Generalist at Travel Labs Poland is anything but boring. We work in a fast paced, ever changing industry and we are looking to recruit an ambitious candidate who is looking to make a difference and get involved in interesting projects from day one.
Your responsibilities as a HR Generalist will include
- Conducting HR administration processes from end to end
- Providing first stage guidance/advice to managers and employees on all employment policies and processes, also for performance improvement and disciplinary cases
- Maintenance of Visas/work permits for non-EU employees
- Preparing weekly HR reports for Management in Dublin
- Interact with employees and provide a visible 'face' of HR
- Taking over additional HR responsibilities for the entire Ryanair group
- Experience in arranging work permissions for non-EU citizens
- 2 – 5 years of experience on independent position in HR department
- Very good knowledge of Polish labour law with ability to solve complex HR cases
- A degree in a HR or related discipline
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card and private healthcare
- Flight tickets discount