Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Deputy Treasurer to join our team.
Based in our Dublin Office, you will report to the Treasurer and work as part of a team with responsibility for:
- Cash management & investment of the group’s funds
- Financing the airline’s ongoing aircraft delivery programme (via debt capital markets, structured & bank finance, sale & leaseback, operating leases, etc.)
- Financial risk management – including market risk (foreign exchange, commodity & interest rate risk hedging), credit risk & liquidity risk
- Card acquiring & other payment mechanisms
- Analysing, enhancing, designing & implementing treasury systems & processes
- Ensuring compliance with treasury policies & procedures
- Managing the group’s credit lines with financial counterparties
- Relationship management (banks, debt investors, lessors, card acquirers & rating agencies)
- Management & financial reporting (incl. IFRS9)
- Ad-hoc projects and duties
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and/or professionally qualified Corporate Treasurer with 3+ years’ relevant, post qualification, treasury experience.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with a keen attention for detail are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative with strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Experience with a recognised Treasury Management System, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential.
Closing Date: 20th December