Tech Services Avionics Engineer
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Tech Services Avionics Engineer.
Based in Dublin, the successful candidate will join a team of experienced engineers to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of over 440 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft. You will also work on various projects as we prepare to introduce the Boeing Max to our fleet from early 2019.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services you will create and issue engineering orders, create technical reports in support of issues (e.g. Incidents; Significant Defects) and liaise with Boeing and equipment manufactures on resolution of technical issues.
The Technical Services Avionics Engineer will work within a small dedicated team and provide support in the following areas:
- Providing a detailed review of Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives;
- Providing troubleshooting support to Maintrol; Base Maintenance and Line Maintenance;
- Creation of design modifications in support of Ryanair’s Part 21 DOA;
- Support of Reliability section in the identification and resolution of repetitive failures across the fleet;
- Generation and editing of applicable operator documents (MEL; Tech Notices; Procedures Notices);
- Provide support of aircraft lease returns relating to Avionics issues;
At least 3 years experience working in an airline in a Tech Services or in line maintenance with strong avionics input;
- Aeronautical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree or B-2 license.
- Excellent technical knowledge of the B737ng
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both in-person and by electronic means.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Software Programs [Word, Excel]
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.