CAT-A Licence Mechanic - LTN
- Assist a team of engineers with maintaining aircraft
- Bird strike inspections and Ramp 2 checks.
- AOG support in European Outstations on request.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Self-motivated individuals who can work without direct supervision.
- Line experienced
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU
If you feel that you can deliver in this exciting hands-on role with Ryanair or one of our engineering partners and hold a CAT A Licence, then we want to hear from you!
In return, we offer an EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE INCLUDING REVISED SHIFT PATTERNS, with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.