Materials Officer - Dublin
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Materials Officer.
Ideally suited to a recent graduate you will be working as part of a team, you will be based in our Head Office in Dublin with responsibility for:
- Assist in Purchasing, Warranty and Repair Control of all parts and aircraft systems.
- Liaising with Vendors and OEMs on Technical and Commercial issues.
- Liaising with other Ryanair Engineering Departments in relation to Material Requirements
- Working with Vendors and OEMs in relation to Materials issues.
- Support our Maintenance Control Operation as required.
- Assisting in the monitoring of Freight Forwarders & the Importation of Goods
- Liaising with Accounts Dept & Vendors on Invoicing Issues
- Assisting in controlling our costs.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by Management
- A suitable degree qualification.
- A self-starter with a willingness to develop a career in Ryanair
- Effective communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A mature sense of judgement
- Relevant computer skills
- Experience in the Aviation Industry an advantage