Human Resources & Industrial Relations Specialist - Italy
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 139m guests p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 450 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 33 year safety record.
In December 2017, Ryanair announced that it will recognise Trade Unions. Ryanair are now looking to recruit a Human Resources and Industrial Relations Specialist to deliver local expertise on day to day HR matters and support trade union negotiations in Italy, while maintaining Ryanair’s industry beating productivity and low fares model. We are looking to hire a Human Resources and Industrial relations specialist with local knowledge of Italian employment law, best practice HR policies and union negotiations to support our HR team based in Dublin
*Please note that these positions will be based at our International Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1-3 Years Human Resources/industrial relations experience.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of day to day Italian Employment Law to support employees.
- Ability to advise on best practice HR policies under Italian Employment Law.
- Experience in drafting contracts, company handbooks etc
- Experience dealing with local authorities in Italy - SASN, INPS, INAIL etc
- Experience in union negotiations within Italy is preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Ability to foster constructive relationships.
- Fluency in English and in national language, ie Italian.
- Position based in Dublin but must have flexibility to travel regularly.
Excellent Career Progression opportunities
Head Office voted in top 10 best in Ireland