Payroll Analyst (with Italian)
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionized the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Travel Labs Poland, a Ryanair company is currently looking for Payroll Specialist Italy. To join our team in our office in Wrocław.
Travel Labs Poland is seeking to recruit an Italian Payroll Specialist to join its Payroll team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance, Tax or Payroll professional who is looking to build a career in Payroll as part of a developing and dynamic Shared Service Centre team.
- English and Italian level B2 or higher is essential.
- A qualification in payroll or employment taxation would be an advantage.
- Previous “end to end” experience of producing an Italian payroll.
- A detailed knowledge of Italian social insurance and personal taxation including dealing with non-residents.
The Candidate should demonstrate:
- A high degree of initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management
- Ability to work within a team and on solo projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing work demands.
- A high level of IT competency, advanced Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Travel Benefits
- Private medical care
- Multisport card