Flight Operations Administrator - Stansted - Maternity Cover
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 139m guests p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 450 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 33 year safety record.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Flight Operations Administrator STN to join our team.
The successful candidate will be based Stansted and will report to the Deputy Chief Pilot Regulatory Compliance (DCPRC) and the Deputy Chief Pilot Line Operations (DCP-LO). FOASTN performs the duties specified below. The FOASTN will also assist the DFS-CP on request and will liaise with RBCs and BCs as required.
Duties of this role will include:
- Provide administrative support to the RBCs, Deputy Chief Pilots (DCPs LO and RC), and to the Chief Pilot (CP).
- Comply with the processes attributable to the FOASTN in OMA and OM Service Provider processes for amendment of manuals.
- In the absence of the FOADUB distribute weekly updates including FCI/SPI and MEMO booklets etc, including posting these on crewdock and e platforms.
- Deputise in CHO during FOADUB absence
- Follow up on internal reports to ensure closure of items within required time frames including BCR, FOPS and NPFO meetings, ASR Review and Audits, etc.
- Draft weekly DCP report in DCP absence.
- Plan advertising, interviews and post appointment training for new base captain positions.
- Assist with FOPS base set up prior to new base launches and visit bases in advance of NAA inspections as requested by CP.
- Visit bases at request of DCPs.
- Remain current as an auditor for the Compliance Department.
- Maintain the offline folder, ensuring it is current by 17:00 UTC on Wednesday.
- Monitor CI 6 compliance across the network informing the CP/DCP of pilot non-compliance monthly.
- Plan travel and hotac arrangements for management pilot travel/hotac, roadshows etc.
- Conduct EASA NPA and EASA SIB review.
- Monitor and track New Routes/Destinations and Roster assignments required for initial operations. Include current status in DCPRC weekly report.
- Review Base Captain’s weekly reports and submit report to DCP-LO/Chief Pilot highlighting urgent issues that require attention. Monitor/report weekly IT issues at Bases, sending information to IT manager.
- Remain current with Captains Special Reports by distributing to correct RYR department daily. Produce weekly CSR review and summary report for the DCP-LO/Chief Pilot.
- Review monthly non-CDA approaches and issue letters where appropriate to pilots via crewdock.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Ability to work proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Third level degree in a related area or experience in a similar role desirable