WAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Services) are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager.
You will be working in co-operation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline. If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 72 bases, connecting 192 destinations in 31 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 283 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 103m this year to 160m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
Applications are invited from experienced Quality Manager's:
- For performing a periodic review of the safety and quality system, by implementing a quality audit programme in which compliance with all maintenance procedures is reviewed at regular intervals in relation to each type of aircraft or component maintained. For bringing to the attention of the person concerned, any finding of non-compliance or poor standards observed, with a time scale for remedial action, and for reporting directly to the Accountable Manager an unsatisfactory response to a reported.
- Ensure all aspects of the Part-145 authorization, company MOE and company procedures are complied with at all times.
- The grant of certification privileges within the organisation, the issue of Inspection Stamps and staff authorisations, including examination / testing as necessary. The maintenance and retention of records of all certifying personnel with copies of CAA and any other licenses held; keeping a record of all training and experience of maintenance related personnel reporting with recommendations to the Hangar Manager as to staff requirements, licensed engineers, mechanics, skilled and unskilled etc.
- Produce company procedures to reflect the maintenance environment.
- Liaison with CAA on matters affecting approval.
- Liaison with the CAA, operators and manufacturers in respect of submission and progressing of Reportable Occurrences.
- Audit of engineering document control systems
- Ensuring aircraft documentation is completed and certified in accordance with the MOE and company procedures.
- Assessing the performance of personnel against experience, qualifications and training to ensure that they are sufficient for the tasks undertaken, and to liaise with the Accountable and Quality Managers with regard to the need for, extent of, and most effective form of training.
- Liaison with the customer in respect of planning scheduled maintenance and the rectification of defects.
- Monitoring subcontractors, external specialist services and supplies for satisfactory product and service reliability, to a standard acceptable to the organization and the EASA/CAA.
- Joint responsibility with other nominated management personnel that in these respects the PART-145 approved maintenance organisation is in compliance with PART-145 requirements. Review and amendment of the MOE. Ensuring all personnel are aware of the exposition contents and amendments and have open access to the current MOE and Procedures
This is an EASA Form 4 nominated Post holder position. Suitable candidates will have at least 5 years experience working in heavy maintenance with an airline/MRO ideally in a supervisory/managerial role. You will be self-motivating with the ability to manage multiple tasks and to deliver solutions in a timely manner to meet the maintenance needs.
Polish speaking language is a must.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization providing engineering support to Ryanair, then we want to hear from you!