.Net Developer - Wrocław
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Madrid, Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe's Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best IT developers Wroclaw has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new green field windows desktop application. The project will be a large enterprise application. We are building a team of highly experienced, cross-functional developers with significant agile experience and experience of TDD.
The application is being developed using the latest lean-agile techniques with continuous deployment and continuous delivery.
- Develop high quality, well-factored code across the full stack following Test Driven Development
- Write integration and UI automation tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, disparate user groups / development teams to help gather requirements.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system issues when required
- C# .Net - at least 5 years experience
- Significant agile experience
- Test Driven Development
- Some WPF experience
- SQL Server
- NHibernate or EntityFramework
- Azure experience
- NServiceBus, RabbitMq
- Competitive Salary
- Sport card and healthcare
- Discounted air travel from day one