Information Security Engineer
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and we want to hear from the best IT developers Madrid has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential. You will be joining Travel Labs at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
Your responsibilities as a Information Security Engineer will include
• Performing penetration tests and vulnerability assessments on Ryanair company assets and where necessary 3rd Parties.
• Manual Web App testing for SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, Broken Auth & Session Management, Buffer overflows, OWASP top 10 etc.
• Have a direct impact on projects and applications. Identify issues and enhance security.
• Perform and support PCI penetration tests and remediation efforts.
• Respond to cutting edge threats facing the business.
• Red Team attacks.
• Get involved in a variety of Security Projects.
• Providing consultancy and support to Ryanair projects and initiatives.
• Mobile Application Security testing of Android & IOS Devices.