Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 117m customers p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 350 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315?Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a scrum master you will work closely with product owners from discovery to implementation of new products driving Ryanair’s strategic vision. As part of an agile development team you will play a key role in defining and shaping new projects and approaches to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment.
Ryanair is looking for a Scrum Master to join our Project Planning and Delivery team. This position is permanent and based in our Swords HQ.
- Work with product owners to develop and prioritise product backlog.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure requirements are delivered in a fast paced business environment.
- Coach team in agile best practices and strategies to improve team’s performance against agreed KPIs.
- At least 3 years practice as scrum master coaching teams
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent
- Experience of working in business environment with fast changing priorities
- Examples of implementing “Agile at Scale”
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working on major customer facing websites/mobile apps an advantage
- Demonstrate strong Communicating and Influencing skills
- Technical background with common website development technologies an advantage