Progress Chaser Supervisor
WAMS (Wroclaw Aircraft Maintenance Services) is now inviting applications for Progress Chaser Supervisor position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an progress chaser supervisor to progress their career working with Europe leading airline.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 73 bases, connecting 190 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 283 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 90m this year to 160m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
WAMS are currently recruiting for an progress chaser supervisor to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- supporting base maintenance with the purchase of material to support all check inputs.
- supporting base maintenance in the repair and warranty control of parts in relation to base maintenance .
- assisting hangar personnel with all spares requirements
- controlling of the costs of the various services provided to support base maintenance
- running system reports to monitor all aspects of base maintenance
- controlling rosters and training.
- monitoring of all tooling and the calibration of all tooling
- monitoring all component removals, loans and exchanges and part shortages
- monitor KPIs
- ensuring all procedures are fully adhered to
- liaising with engineering departments to ensure spares requirements for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities are provided for.
- liaising with stores / base engineering / technical service and technical records on all aspects of our spares requirements
- assisting in monotoring of pre - load packages for aircraft checks
- assisting in ensuring all spares are adequately stocked to support the fleet.
- monitoring of delivery dates, times of incoming supplies and communicating with all vendors on material issues.
- accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Proactive, positive approach, ability to work on own initiative
- Strong analytical and organisational/time management skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Knowledge of AMOS advantageous
- Understanding of quality processes and procedures
- Prepared to work shift if required
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Experience working within the Airline Industry advantageous