iOS Developer - Mobile
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
We are looking for a talented iOS developers to join our new digital development team on a permanent basis. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our iOS native apps. We want someone who is motivated by emerging mobile technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential. You will be joining Ryanair at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
Your responsibilities as iOS Developer will include
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Developing high quality, testable and performant apps using Agile work practices
- Driving best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Assisting analysts and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 5+ years of professional iOS development experience.
- A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Familiarity with Autolayout, xibs and storyboards.An
- Experience of working within a continuous development environment and source code repositories like GIT
- Experience of collaborating with a UI/UX team
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Stash, Jira, and Confluence.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
You'd be a great fit if you:
- Raise the bar for your team technically, and are tenacious, curious and collaborative in all aspects of your work
- Are a quick learner and have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working in an environment with a lot of context and minimal guidance
- If you have a Github account, have contributed to open source projects, have a personal project of which you're particularly proud or are currently getting neck-deep in a new technology that you're really excited about, tell us all about it in your cover letter!