Director of Accounting
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Director of Accounting to join our Finance team.
Based in our Dublin Office, the Director of Accounting is a key member of the Ryanair Finance Management Team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following within the Finance Department:
- Managing a team of accountants
- Production of monthly management accounts & senior management reporting packs
- Quarterly & statutory financial reporting
- Technical accounting
- Production of the Group’s annual report and 20F filings
- SOX controls & compliance (design, implement & monitor)
- Branch & subsidiary accounting
- Assisting the CFO with the production of Board updates
- Managing external auditor relationship with the CFO
- Participation in semi-annual investor roadshows
- Ad-hoc projects & duties.
- A qualified accountant with senior finance experience, you will have a strong technical accounting track record dealing with IFRS, US GAAP and SOX controls. Leadership skills and commercial acumen are essential. Big 4 accounting firm experience is desirable.
- The candidate should demonstrate a high degree of initiative and have strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), time management and presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills, including experience with SAP (or similar), BI tools, Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint are essential
Closing Date: 8th December