B1 Engineer - Prestwick (PIK)
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Limited (PAM) is the sole heavy aircraft maintenance provider for Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of over 350 New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Prestwick International Airport, Scotland.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person looking to progress their career in aviation.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as required and allocated with minimal supervision
- Maintain the highest standard of work in all tasks
- Complete the appropriate documentation
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times
- Supervision of Mechanics within a team.
- Applicants must have a JAR Part 66 B1 license, with a Boeing 737 – 800 type rating
- A working knowledge of AMOS is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Previous hangar experience is desirable
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
- All applicants must be willing to work shifts (including nights)
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK without sponsorship