Web QA Engineer
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 371 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 293 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 119m this year to 200m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Ryanair Labs Madrid is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
Ideal Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and adapting quickly to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to take direction and to be able to think beyond the current set of tasks in order to effectively and fully exercise any application under test.
- Good problem definition and analysis skills as well as an ability to present issues in a way that the development team can interpret to create solutions
- 1 - 2 years web application testing experience
- Master / Bachelor degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Atlassian application stack (Jira, Confluence)
- Test case management systems (TestRail, TestLink)
- Browser developer tools
- Networking protocols
- ISTQB certification will be a plus
- Fluent in English