PR and Marketing Manager Germany/DACH
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 139m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 220 destinations in 37 countries on a fleet of over 450 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Ryanair are currently seeking a PR & Marketing Manager to develop their German Market. This is a permanent position and the successful applicant will be based in Dublin with extensive travelling to Germany.
We are seeking a proactive and self-driven individual with strong PR experience on a permanent basis who will hit the ground running and enhance our PR and marketing activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland Markets. The successful candidate will have experience in dealing with the press and have significant travel industry knowledge. You will also be required to regularly travel throughout Europe to meet our business needs.
Excellent communication skills are keen to this role.
- Act as a spokesperson for Ryanair on all issues relating to the German speaking markets, ensuring key messages are reported clearly in co-operation with the Head of Communications
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Increase passenger volumes and drive sales across routes.
- Manage and deliver national and regional promotions.
- Plan and deliver a programme of Sales, Marketing and PR activities for new routes and bases.
- Gather and report key market intelligence to Ryanair management and ensure the team are up to date on all relevant market issues.
- Liaise and meet with tourist boards and relevant Government departments to add value to our Sales and Marketing Planning.
- PR focus
- Sales drive with proven track record of success.
- Strong knowledge of the political and economic situation in the region.
- German native and fluent verbal and written English is essential.
- Close attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Confident and upbeat personality.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi task and an ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience in dealing with the Media.
Competitive salary and airline benefits.