Compliance Manager - Ryanair Sun
We are currently looking to recruit a COMPLIANCE MANAGER who will be based at The Ryanair Sun Headquarters in Warsaw.
Reporting to the Chief Pilot, The Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring Ryanair Suns Quality and Compliance Programme is of the highest possible standard and in accordance with EASA requirements.
- Manage and maintain Ryanair Sun’s quality management and compliance monitoring system.
- Implement a robust Quality management strategy.
- Ensure the provision of all manuals associated with training courses under his or her responsibility are up to date and acceptable to the Polish CAA.
- Independent monitoring of Operations and ATO activities to confirm compliance with applicable regulatory and Ryanair Suns requirements.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a Compliance/Quality environment.
- Extensive experience of working in the aviation industry and with aviation regulators.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Aviation Regulations and an Airlines Management System compliance monitoring and SMS.
- Excellent report writing and Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- EU Passport holder.
- Will have knowledge and sufficient experience to take on role of EASA Form 4 holder.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 12th April.