Creative Design Manager
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline is looking to grow it’s Design team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of Europe’s biggest & loudest consumer travel brands, in a fast paced, creatively charged environment in our HQ Labs office here in Dublin.
We’re looking for a Creative Lead to join our Digital team, working on a wide range of marketing initiatives across all our digital channels. It’s an opportunity for the right person to bring new ideas to an established online brand, loved by millions across Europe.
You’ll love a challenge and you’ll understand what it takes to deliver excellent creative. You’ll be inspiring, leading business stakeholders, designers, marketing teams, channel managers and to believe in your creative vision. You’re able to take a brief and extrapolate the creative challenges from it, turning out razor-sharp concepts that cut through the waffle and speak to the customer.
Here’s what we’d like to see
- Be the person responsible for creative quality.
- Raise the bar - set high creative standards.
- Interpret creative challenges into excellent concepts, themes & campaigns.
- Collaborate and direct senior stakeholders - get buy in and bring them along with you in the right creative direction.
- Lead our internal team to get your creative vision into creative reality.
- A lover of deadlines & fast paced living – turn the constraints of time & resource into powerful impetuses of better creativity.
- Deliver clarity and creative direction prior to visual creative work beginning – Big Ideas first
- Beat the creative strategy drum that we’ll all march to -lead the creative agenda with senior stakeholders in Digital.
- See bad ideas a mile away & know how to kick then into touch – resolute in your beliefs.
- Have a quirky tongue in cheek edge to deliver creative in line with our brand and values.
- Knowledge of large scale ecommerce platforms and the digital landscape.
- Excel in communication.
- Bring structure and oversight to the creative.
- Able to innovate in the creative space.
- Adept at visual and copy.
- Experience leading a creative team
- 4+ years’ experience in a creative capacity – agency or in-house
- Strong portfolio showcasing your creative work
- Experience working with established consumer brands
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects a plus
- Experience implementing Creative strategy, process & roadmaps.