Front End Developer
Are you a Front End Developer with Angular JS skills ?
If the answer is yes and you fit the skills required below, we would love to hear from you, please attach an English version of your cv to your application.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 120m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Travel Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and we want to hear from the best IT developers Madrid has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We are looking for talented front-end developers to join our digital development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our website and user interfaces across all channels. We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced retail environment is essential. You will be joining Travel Labs at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3
- Commercial experience with Angular frameworks
- Expert knowledge of building high performing and available websites and how to apply page performance optimization techniques
- Adept at building and maintaining cross browser/device compatible sites
- Exposure or appreciation of agile development practices
- Comfortable with revision control systems
- Passionate about user experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of the coding standards required for high volume websites from a security and performance perspective
- Experience of working with large ecommerce websites and their underlying databases.
- IT Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a fast paced commercial environment
- Fluent in English