Materials Operations Manager - Stansted
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Materials Operations Manager to join our team.
Based in our Hangar facility in Stansted, and working as part of a team, the successful candidate will be responsibility for:
- Responsibility for managing our Materials Stores Operations at Stansted.
- Monitoring and controlling of costs associated with all Material/Stores transactions at Stansted
- Managing the control of all spare parts that go through Stansted Airport.
- Ensuring that all unserviceable items are managed correctly.
- Managing all aspects of the movement of parts through the Stores / Distribution centre.
- Ensuring that all parts are controlled accurately on the AMOS computer system..
- Managing the staff shift roster and training requirements
- Managing spares availability to ensure optimum benefit to our operation.
- Monitoring of delivery dates and times of incoming spares for aircraft on the line and on check.
- Managing all component removals and installations that occur while aircraft are in Stansted.
- Managing all parts coming from all outstations to Stansted.
- Managing spare part movements to ensure that robberies, loans and exchanges are completed correctly.
- Ensuring that components move quickly and efficiently through the system.
- Managing all freight movements efficiently throughout the network from Stansted.
- Having responsibility for all administration in relation to our Stores/ Distribution Centre at Stansted.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by Management
- Managerial experience essential with a proven track record.
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Experience in negotiating at senior level.
- Excellent numerical ability and contract experience.
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A mature sense of judgement
- Proven computer skills and be an effective communicator