Administrator - STN
“Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 444 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe’s largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for an Administrator to be based at Stansted Airport.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.”
- Maintain rosters for staff at the outstation bases in the UK
- Book and manage flight and hotel bookings
- Monitor Attendance and performance within your department
- Oversee the scheduling of staff for both Base visits and Line visits
- Organise and provide PPE for staff
- Any other tasks as requested by outstation managers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Computer Literate
- Previous experience within a scheduling role
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work well on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience working in Aviation/Aerospace is desirable