Dashboard Developer - Data & Analytics department
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Ryanair Labs Madrid is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
We are looking for a Dashboard Developer - Data & Analytics department to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Developers, Designers and Product Owners, who will own their work from the initial idea to the final implementation. The role will allow for opportunities to work in a variety of areas such as digital, logistics, predictive maintenance, and anything else that you may think of, or that will come your way. You are going to support the team with providing insightful data stories and data driven dashboards.
- Solid experience in SQL and R/Python
- Experience building interactive Dashboards
- Experience with visualization tools such a RShiny, plotly, highcharts, flex, d3, seaborn, etc
- Understanding of Hadoop stack and its architecture
Our tech stack includes (but isn’t limited to):
- R, Python, Scala, Java
- AWS (S3, EC2, EMR, Kinesis, Lambda, Athena, SageMaker…)
- Hadoop (HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hive, Oozie) - Cloudera
- Flume, ElasticSearch, Kibana
- MS SQL Server 2016
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent work experience
- Responsible for providing insightful data stories with the help of visualisation
- Focus on data: gather information from multiple data sources, select KPIs, data cleansing and analytical skills
- Be able to self-direct and handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Design and develop optimal solutions for the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of all components of software.
- Help shape and augment team’s continuous delivery capabilities and utilize DevOps best practices to improve delivery automation, collaboration, and efficiency.
- Flight tickets discount