Junior Trademark Executive
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 129m this year to 200m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair has a team of more than 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 32-year safety record.
Talented and passionate about technology and trademarks? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw, Poland.
The Legal & Regulatory Affairs Department is now offering a full time position to a Junior Trademark Executive who will contribute to protecting the company’s trademark rights.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team and be expected to:
- Carry out global reviews relating to Ryanair’s trademarks
- Detect and log infringements
- Prepare and file complaints relating to trademark infringement
- Review decisions made in relation to complaints and follow up as required
- Maintain a database relating to search results, complaints and decisions
- Report to Ryanair’s Legal & Regulatory Affairs Department in Dublin
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested
Experience and Qualifications:
The following, while not essential, will be an advantage:
- Competitive Salary
- Sport card and healthcare
- Discounted air travel from day one